A simple save manager for SpinTires.
When you play another map, the saves of any previous maps you played are still on your computer. This program changes the config file to make the game load any other map. Warning: if you have restarted a map, the previous save of the same map is removed.
If you play on the coast map, and then start a plains map, you can still play on both maps with the progress.
If you play on the coast map, and then start a new coast map, previous progress is lost.
How to use – level selecting:
Select a map you want to play and press Set level. The game will now try to load a save from this map. If there is no save file present it starts a new map automatically.
The backup system helps you to save more levels of a certain map. This way you can have multiple progressed saves of the same map. This also adds the ability to restore these saves later on, and can also be used as a real backup system for when your game might crash or you take a stupid decision you’d like to revert.
How to use – backup system:
You can create a backup by clicking the create backup button. The backup will be made of the map you selected on top. You are prompted to enter a name for your backup. Please don’t include .’s or other invalid file names as this will make the program crash. When you want to restore a backup, this overwrites the save file the game would originally load. So if you have not backed this file up yet that progress is lost.
The backups only show per map type so please select the correct map first at the select level.
This program uses NET Framework version 4.5
– Added working backup system
DOWNLOAD 13 KB
This modification enchances your winch ropes. And they will be more visible than original grey ropes and looks better. You can choose light or dark color. It works just like the original rope. Write in comments what you want to see in next version of this mod and what mods you want to see in future.
– Choose LIGHT or DARK rope
– Copy and replace this DDS file to: \Spintires\TexturesCache.zip
– Delete this mod file from \Spintires\TexturesCache.zip
– Go to your Steam library
– Click Spin tires by right mouse button
– Click Proporties > Local files > Verify integrity of game cache
DOWNLOAD 2 KB
This tweak will change the User\Config.xml file to make the game load all assets directly from the game folders instead of the zip files.
This way its possible to install mods without overwriting the original files. Instead of copying them inside the zip you can just place the mods on the corresponding folder.
– Extract the Modding.zip file to the game directory. (Steam\SteamApps\Common\Spintires).
– Extract the contents of the Media.zip into the Media folder (Usually you can just Right Click the file and select Extract to Media\).
– Do the same with the Shaders and TexturesCache zip files (Same as above but for the Shaders\TexturesCache folders).
Now the game wont use the Media.zip, Shaders.zip and TexturesCache.zip files anymore. But you should keep anyway them in case theres an update.
– Delete the Config.xml file in the User folder.
– Delete the Media, Shaders and TexturesCache folders (Optional, the game won’t use these files anymore).
– Right click the game on Steam, click Properties, then Local Files and click Verify integrity of game cache.
– If the mod you are trying to install asks you to put the files directly in the Media\Shaders\TexturesCache folders then just do that.
– If the mod asks you to put the files inside one of the zip files, instead of doing that you should just move the file to the folder with the corresponding name with the zip file you should install.
– If you arew installing a truck tweak that asks you to put the file in Media.zip on the “classes\trucks” folder, you should copy the file directly to Media\classes\trucks
– After making these changes you might lose your save game.
– Multiplayer will work with this tweak, however after you install any mods it will probably stop working.
DOWNLOAD 5 KB
Spotlight for UAZ 469 Truck
Also can transport 20 l of gasoline in invisible canister
DOWNLOAD 14 KB
Reworked the gearing to give more torque and speed added the Ural Tires as well as a new higher fuel capacity and damage capacity.
DOWNLOAD 2 KB
File zil.xml Copy to folder: Spintires\Media\classes\ trucks\ (if available folders – are creating)
DOWNLOAD 5 KB
This file will add an extra winch point to the crane.
Place it inside the : Spintires\Media\classes\trucks folder and overwrite the .XML file
It will be very useful for rescue other Trucks or load a vehicle on an other Truck.
DOWNLOAD 9 KB