This is my take on the Chevrolet Kodiak C70. I love the way this truck looks, but wanted to make it a truck that I also love to drive. I spent a good amount of time on it. I hope you all like it.
I have added a lot of options and different configurations for optimal customization to tackle any mission. Major changes include:
– 3 Custom SK Tuned Turbo Diesel Engines
– 4 Custom SK Tuned (Active) Suspensions
– 4 Custom SK Tuned Gearboxes
– 4 Custom SK Tuned Autonomous Winches
– Custom SK Tuned Mini-Crane – Thanks to masterkosta for allowing me to use his Russian Black Mini-Crane
– Custom SK Tuned Heavy US Crane
– Additional Bumpers, Frame Addons, Snorkels, Light Bars, Cabin Protectors, and other misc addons for lots of customization choices
– All Tires Tweaked for Optimal Performance in any terrain (Removed some tire choices and added new ones)
– Increased Fuel Capacities across the board
– Increased Damage Capacities in all areas
– Added Winch Points
– Locked Diff and Added E-Brake to All 4 Wheels
– Unlocked all addons to level 1
Too much to list! I made many changes to improve performance all around. Some options may be “OP” but that’s the way I like to play this game and I know some of ya’ll are the same. If this is not your style, there are lots of other choices out there to fill your needs. I hope you all enjoy this rig, and look forward to your feedback. Enjoy!
DOWNLOAD 26 MB
I was using maxmike181’s for the longest (highly suggested), but I decided to start fresh and edit my own Derry 3194. Mike’s Derry is fully featured whereas mine stays to its roots.
A bit of code switch-a-roo and it’s like two trucks in one! You get a crawler and tow pig at the same time with available, pusher, lift axle. A soft, supple crawler style suspension with the pusher axle up; Drop it down for extra traction and load carrying capability. The axle can also be powered with AWD selection for those tough situations. Remember, with AWD on, fuel consumption increases.
Not every truck is a swiss army knife. This truck is specific! It is one of Oshkosh’s first military trucks meant for hauling heavy loads.
Finely Tuned Design:
FTD Engines: Torque increased from 210kto 700k. This is in effort to drive smoothly in low – without the wheels “stuttering” too much.
FTD Suspension: “Default” and “High” both with raiseable pusher axle, active suspension.
FTD Gearboxes: All gearboxes tuned; have high/low and low +/- gears. “Default” 5 speed, 8 speed highway, and 6 speed crawler.
FTD Winches: All winches for use offline. 30.5m, 45.8m lengths and 1.3, 1.8 strengths.
FTD Wheels/Tires: F750, P16, Heavy Double, Medium Double, CAT 770G Heavy Double.
Exhaust1 – Corrected smoke origin location.
Added International 1700 flasher.
Added KRS 58 Bandit Crane.
Added Single Slot Flatbed.
DOWNLOAD 272 KB
The Transtar. Probably the most overlooked truck in the game. And there is only one single tweak available. So here is my take on the Transtar, making it more capable in many ways. With a lot of additional cosmetic options, new engines, tires, optimized suspension and 51″ wheels it will master every challenge on it’s way to glory.
– 2 types of cabin lights -2 visors -5 fenders -2 horns -2 spotlights -1 snorkel & seismic vibrator
– P16-, Tayga- and MSH tire options
– Cat CT680 engines replaced old ones (GB-8V-2700T is the strongest engine)
– Adjusted suspension & increased wheelsize
– 49x engine rev and engine start sounds
– Increased fuel capacity from 265 to 300 liters
– Moved both, high and low saddle a bit to the front
– Increased truck price by 30k
– except for a few all addons should be available at level 1
– I need feedback on the sound changes and if the different semitrailers behave as they should (especially the large fueltanker and clipping issues I might have overlooked)
1.0.1 & 1.0.2
– Made reverse- and highgear on the 9-speed gearbox a bit faster
– Switched to always-on diff.lock
– Moved the fenders a bit up (shouldn’t clip any longer)
DOWNLOAD 391 KB
A picturesque little township in small town Canada. You may find yourself wanting to tour around and look at the scenery but the fact is there are a lot of people that need a hand from an experienced trucker. Since we don’t have any of those around here we figured you would might be up to the job. Start off with a coffee at the local shop while you check out the contracts and keep an eye out for tasks that need to be completed hidden around the landscape. There’s good money to be made around here if you really do know how to operate a rig.
Lots of vehicles and trailers to find
DOWNLOAD 335 MB
By heavy request by the community, my dual axle gooseneck trailer for mods by Xofroggy. This also includes the fifth wheel hitch addon. Uploaded separately from my 93 Cummins for console approval.
DOWNLOAD 68 MB
– custom engines are now available (apologies guys)
This is the same tweak as my recently released Blueline series of the Twinsteer. I just replaced it’s engines with my Blueline-X variants of the Twinsteer engines you might know from my other tweaks, completly reworked the lifted suspension and increased the size of the new wheels to 63″ (both of wich are now available for the Blueline series as well). The interior camera sits now a little more back and a little higher and I also added 2 new paint jobs.
#Blueline-X series Twinsteer engines which consume more fuel but bring it on par with the Kolob engines
#Custom 9-speed (good for very heavy stuff) & special gearbox options
#Custom trailers with higher suspension & MSH2 tires
#Complete rework of raised suspension
#Moved interior camera a bit back and up for more immersion
#P16 & Cat770 tire options
#A bit rearsteer
#increased truck price by 30k
DOWNLOAD 394 KB
The General Lee (sometimes referred to as simply “the General”) is an orange 1969 Dodge Charger driven in the television series The Dukes Of Hazzard by the Duke boys, Bo and Luke, along with cousins Coy and Vance (in season 5). It is known for its signature horn, its police chases, stunts—especially its long jumps—and for having its doors welded shut, leaving the Dukes to climb in and out through the windows. The car appears in every episode but one (“Mary Kaye’s Baby”). The car’s name is a reference to American Civil War general Robert E. Lee. It bears a Confederate Flag (a rectangular variant of the square battle flag of Lee’s Army of North Virginia) on its roof, and also has a horn which plays the first 12 notes of the song “Dixie”
The idea for the General Lee was developed from the bootlegger Jerry Rushing’s car, which was named for Lee’s favorite horse, Traveller. Traveller was also the name of the car in MoonRunners the 1975 movie precursor to The Dukes Of Hazzard.
DOWNLOAD 530 MB