Makes several tweaks in the game, most of them can be selected individually.
1. New Weathers
• Adds two options of weathers, one cloudy and the other sunny.
2. Modified Vehicles and Add-Ons
• Modifies the headlights, lanterns, orange lights and reverse lights of many vehicles and add-ons.
• Modifies the horizontal and vertical limits of the camera of most vehicles.
• Modifies the position of the driver and his legs in some vehicles.
• Removes blue lens flares from all vehicles and add-ons.
• Removes x-ray effects (fuel, engine starting, geometric delimitations, etc.) from all vehicles and add-ons.
• Removes control panel from all vehicles, because its is artificial and its color is influenced by external factors such as the time of day.
• Removes “Completion Stars Decal” from all vehicles.
• Fix some floating add-ons, clipping, and another minor issues.
• Adjust the position of some logs when using “log carrier with crane”, which were very close to the crane chair.
• Adds add-ons to MAZ-535 and MAZ-537, so now they can transport medium and long logs.
• Rebalance the progression system, to be more logical and consistent (Log Points).
3. Removed Exaggerated Damage Effects
• Some of the damage effects are too exaggerated.
4. Removed Bluish Tonality from Smoke
• Originally the smoke is a little bluish.
5. Removed Honk Distortion and Honk Dust
• When the horn is used, a distortion effect and particles appear.
6. Removed Film Grain Effect (Noise)
• The “Film Grain Effect” is the noise effect that appears at night.
7. Removed Intake Effect
• The “Intake Effect” is the effect of air entering the engine when you accelerate.
8. Removed Birds That Appear out of Nowhere
• Whenever you use the honk near trees and vegetation, birds appear out of nowhere.
9. Fixed Headlight Texture
• The original texture of the headlight has a problem, but it is difficult to explain with words, I suggest that you watch the video.
10. New Light and Heavy Honks
• Changes the original honk sounds.
DOWNLOAD [479 KB]