The .dll library extending the use of RAM for the MudRunner editor.
1. Unpack the file d3dx9_43.dll in the folder “Spintires Mudrunner – Editor Beta” containing SpinTiresEditor.exe. (Steam or pirated editor)
2. Start the editor, read the message, close the editor.
– Run the editor as usual, Now it can use up to 4GB of RAM.
– When you leave the editor, give the black window (command prompt) to do your job and close yourself. This is necessary for the files to be renamed to run the editor.
But it also happens that on Windows 10, after closing the editor, the black window does not appear. And when you run the editor, once again you see the message about the first run after installing the library in the folder with the editor. I do not know why this happens – but this is reality.
To do this, the archive has a .bat file called “MudrunnerEditor.bat”. If you encounter this problem (each time you run a message about the first run of the editor with the library) – then use “MudrunnerEditor.bat” to start the editor.
I hope many will be useful, because he himself faced a lack of memory to the editor.
Author of the original dll library for Spintires Editor: Localhost.
* Added “MudrunnerEditorMod.bat” to run the editor with it installed on top of SpinTiresMod.
* Runs the correct “SpinTiresEditorMod.exe” with the “d3dx9_43.dll” library, in the absence of a black window after the editor is closed.
DOWNLOAD [13 KB]