Ural Typhoon Truck Mod for Spintires: MudRunner
Ural “Typhoon” (URAL TYPHOON) is a Russian multifunctional, modular armored car of the Typhoon family. The chassis of the car is hood, frame, all-wheel drive, three-axle. Produced at the Ural Automobile Plant.
This modification has a “soft” chassis, which provides the machine with the ability to overcome the unevenness of the raised level. The machine is quite stable on irregularities, but at the same time it has a disadvantage: increased swinging.
The mod was made taking into account the actual physical characteristics of the machine: mass, fuel, appearance, salon, etc.
Mod was converted from the version of SpinTires 03.03.16, finalized by the author in terms of physical parameters (propiska). 3d model did not receive any changes. Author of the 3d model: Sergey Pasichnik,
Author of the revision / conversion: Bogelman Dmitry Bogelma
Mod has 5 of its add-ons + 13 default ones.
View from the cockpit without a dashboard.
Playlist how this car is converted
* The suspension has been changed radically: raised, has become more smooth and soft. The truck has become very stable on the slopes and at body rolls (also thanks to improved animation (twisting) of the frame)
* Added crane from default Urals
* Added KAMAZ platform and garage parts
* Machine can cling semi-trailers (default)
* Small additional changes (changed engine scalar, made propnisku addnonov and machines), other small changes
Bogelman Dmitry (Bogelma)
DOWNLOAD [51 MB]